Special Assistance

  • Missouri Property Tax Credit Program - if you are a senior citizen, disabled or a Unite dStates veteran and meet certain eligibility requirements you may qualify for a REFUND.
  • To order Form MO-PTC, Property Credit Claim, call 1-800-877-6881 or visit their website at DOR Forms
  • You must pay your county taxes first then apply for the refund when filing your MO state taxes.